Question
Posted by: Anne | 2010/10/07

Resign-bonus/sick

Hi. I have been employed with same company for 6 years now. If i resign now + give my 30 days as notice. How do i go about my leave (that i havent taken for the year, coz co closes december) and my bonus (normally received dec) am i still entilted to it + how?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: Resign - bonus /sick

You are entitled to your outstanding leave pay even if you have resigned and you have been unable to take this leave, this must be paid out to you.

Your bonus is normally determined in terms of your contract of employment or letter of appointment. This needs to be checked carefully to enable someone to answer whether you are entitled to your bonus.

1
Posted by: Labour Lawyer | 2010/10/18

re: Resign - bonus /sick

Reply to Labour Lawyer