Posted by: concerned | 2011-09-11

residue of an infection, or....

i''ve been on antibiotics for bladder infection about 6 weeks ago, the course lasted 8 days, but i still have been engaging in sexual intercourse with my partner and am not sure now whether this has not contributed to what is bothering me now :
could it be some sort of residue of the bacterial infection or some other problem, because my urine is creating bubbles in the toilet bowl while urinating (esp first in the morning), also seems like it is not very clear... i do not have pain, nor blood, nor any of the initial symptoms of the infection except i need to pee whether there is a lot waiting, or as much as 60ml, for example.. i have finished the antibiotics properly.. should i repeat the lab urine test, or what do you suggest i do?... since the online info suggests not to view this lightly. thank you.

You will have to reconsult your doctor to have the urine analysis repeated.