Question
Posted by: ac | 2009/02/26

reshaping of butt

Hi , I am not overweight, but have a flat " spreading"  butt area. I am tall with fairly big hips and a small waistline. . From the front i look good, until I turn. Any excersises that you can recomend to change the shape of my butt?
Thanx

Hi Ac

Depends if you're in the gym or not. Outside of the gym, cycling is probably the best cardio exercise, and then squats and lunges are pretty good as far as resistance training goes. If you're in the gym, then you can add in the abduction and adduction machine, hamstring curls, leg press and back-dips, all of which target the glutes.