Posted by: CP MOM | 2009-05-31

Rescue Plus

I saw this add and thought this is the new wonder pill - R170 for a months supply - you drink it and it swells 20 times in your tummy and and and

needless to say it did nothing for me or my friend who both rushed out and bought it.

I then put it in water to see it barely swells 2 x it' s size.

Dear CP Mom
I am sorry that you had to spend R170 on this diet pill which turned out to be a scam, as often happens. I wish other Readers would take note of your experience and stop spending money on all kinds of products that do NOT cause effective or safe weightloss. At the end of the day, only reducing your energy intake with a balanced energy-reduced diet and increasing your energy output with exercise will help you to lose weight.
Get your fibre from your diet instead and you will see that you can lose weight. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of a high-fibre, low-fat slimming diet which you can try together with daily exercise for at least 30 min.

Posted by: Mary | 2009-06-17

Did not work for me either!!

Reply to Mary

My friend and I have been using it fir 3 months now and we both think its wonderfull !!!!!!!!!!