Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/07/22

Required diet

I have reached my goal weight, now I only want to tone my body (belly etc.). I however only do light exercise. Do I need to up my protein or my carb intake?

Dear Required Diet
Congratulations on reaching your goal weight! If you want to tone your body you need to do targeted exercises which may or may not be more strenuous that the light exercises you do at present (e.g. sit-ups and thigh rolls). You need not change your diet because such targeted exercises do not required as much fuel (carbs) as aerobic exercise that is used to actually lose weight. Ask Fitness Doc for a set of such exercises that you can do at home.