Question
Posted by: Winner | 2008/06/25

REQUEST FOR LABUSCHAGNE ET AL'S PAPER

Greetings, DietDoc.

I have read Labuschagne et al's "Weaning recommendations: 6-12 months" with a lot of interest. I would be grateful if you could send me the referencing details of all the names (in full) of all the authors in the study. Secondly, could you kindly email me the electronic version of the actual paper, from which I would like to learn more about childhood obesity.

Winnie Ogana

Dear Winnie
The paper you refer to was authored by: Irene Labuschagne, Celeste Naude and Demetre Labadarios and it was published in the April 2008 Edition "The Specialist Forum", which is a South African publication sent out to medical drs and dietitians. I don't know if it is available in electronic format, but you can contact the authors at the Nutrition Information Centre, University of Stellenbosch (NICUS). I see that you are the University of KwaZulu-Natal, presumably at the Department of Human Nutrition? If so, your secretary will have the contact details of NICUS. Otherwise do a SA Search on the Internet with 'NICUS'.