Question
Posted by: anon | 2010/07/22

repost sorry doc

hi prof
im so sorry i cant access the first post with your reply, something went wrong there, readers cant access it...

Sorry, too, I have no idea what might have happened, as I did everything routinely on my side.
I seem to find the below at the first time you posted the question :
" When one is trying out new meds and doses, it may be important for the shrink to see a patient more than once a month, and at LEAST to be available by phone to review the situation as it changes.

Its not an issue of the "wrong" meds - but several otherwise very useful meds can cause drowsiness, especially in the first couple of weeks. Try calling your shrink to ask for advice specifically about the side-effects you seem to be experiencing, as she may well want to adjust the doses or meds within this month - or may want to encourage you to press on right now. "

1