Question
Posted by: sharmank | 2011/02/01

re:post 943:depressed ward

i am at local private hospital,where i could have been transferred to a hospital that caters for the depressed,or am i just acting like a spoil child,my medical aid covers for this

Maybe not so much spoiled as worried and insecure, and not altogether appreciating the facilities you have. If you are being treated ( as should anyone who is depressed and is considered to need to be admitted to hospital for it ) by a psychiatrist, rather than a GP, then if he is content that this hospital is a good place for you and that you can be treated in the way he thinks best for you, that should be fine.
Do discuss your concerns with him. I don't think you're likely to be missing anything by not being in a psychiatric clinic with other depressed people - some folks prefer the arrangement you have.

1