Posted by: Bonga | 2013-02-22

re:post 170 on closure

Someone is taking us for a ride here and I don''t think it is Admin.This person is taking us for granted.This is not the way to get attention...{bloody moron}.I pray to God he is not one of the regulars.
1st:We needed to be consulted
2nd:Admin knows how we value these forum looking at the responses
3rd:We should have been given reasons for the closure
4th:This is not the kids talking in here,we are adults.Some ideas coming through play a big part in our lives
If this is indee serious we need reasons for such action.Do we have to pay?Some of us can even commit to that if it is the case.
Please look at the ''worthiness'' and inform us.We are not sick but challenged.Not when we are winning this challeng.Not now

Posted by: Adele Hamilton - Editor of Health24 | 2013-02-23

Hi there - Thanks for expressing your concerns. We understand it is a big adjustment. This platform will not exist after today, but there is good news. There is NO charge for the new forums, and there are a couple of features that we believe make them more fun to use, for example avatars and a facility to get a mail when someone answers your post.

Please give the new forums a chance, and encourage your forum friends to do so. The address is at the top of the page (I can''t post a link here),

All the best, Adele

Reply to Adele Hamilton - Editor of Health24