Question
Posted by: Jane | 2008/10/03

Reply: Why am I so sad? 02/10

I so know how you feel. The last 3 days my life has no meaning and I keep on searching for the wrong things to justify my existence, were am I going, selfasteem is so low .
In an ok relationship, have a job, clothes on my back, food in my stomach and a roof above my head. But why then do I feel so lonely, depressed. There is a huge change I can make if I wanted to, I' m stuck in the middle, do I keep on moving the way I am currently or do I opt for the other life? It’ s such a huge loss on both sides. Feels like I' m never going to be happy. But I also feel like I' m destined for bigger things than this small town and boring life.

Why not see a counsellor to review your options with expert and neutral advice ?

1
Posted by: judy | 2008/10/05

I am also not happy, nothing makes me happy.
I suffer from depression

Reply to judy