Question
Posted by: Proud indian lady | 2009/05/14

Reply to the Indian Gent

I get what u are saying, i didnt mean to sound rude or harsh its just that indian guys are too quick to pick on other race taking indian women but they fail to see that the way they behave is just not worth having a relationship with u guys. U dont need to fulfill ur fantasy just b.coz other women dont know what they want &  so u should go on a spree. what will u do if a really good woman comes ur way &  hears about ur history, she is not going to be willing to stay knowing that u have " been around the block"  try starting a relationship that doesnt involve or have anything to do with sex 4 a couple of months &  u can then tell if ur gf' s are interested or just in it 4 the sex also, sometimes women can also be cruel enough to be with u for sex &  money.U need to study ur women 1st if u are interested in a long term relationship. A good women u can call a wife someday is not always beauty or intelligence. U should know what i mean by that. We all have our erg &  fantasies about sex but we are not living in a time where what u doing is safe. there are good women out there u just need to know how to find her &  its not always about sex huh! but anyway let me not lecture u (lol) its ur choice so best of luck with the decisions u make.

This is not a question posed to the expert.

6
Posted by: Indian Gent | 2009/05/14

Thanks Proud Indain Lady. All the best to you too, soon you will be a married women.

Reply to Indian Gent
Posted by: Proud Indian Lady | 2009/05/14

To the Indian Gent, all the best to u in whatever u decide to do with ur life. i hope u get a very sweet loving lady who will appreciate u 4 the good guy u are. &  to the Indian Australian guy thanx 4 the lovely comments.

Reply to Proud Indian Lady
Posted by: Indian Gent | 2009/05/14

Once again, Proud Indain Lady, thanks for your comments. Congrulations. You too seem like a nice person ,decent, caring person and loving. Wish i had a women like you in my life. One thing, i do find indian women very attractive. Just to let you know, although i have had sexual experiences it was with i would say about four women. All the time protection was used.

Reply to Indian Gent
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/14

i am an indian guy living in australia where majority of the ladies are white.believe you me the indian ladies are very appealing.They carry themselves very well.not pointing fingers its just my opinion.GOOD ON YOU INDIAN LADIES....FROM AN INDIAN GUY

We all have needs sweety, some of us can control it &  some cant. I am engaged to be married, im getting married at the end of this month :-). by what u have said i can see that u seem to be a very decent guy who would really make a good long term partner. I have been with my fiance for about 6 years now &  when it comes to us &  sex it has always been great &  we have a very healthy appetite for sex. We both are getting tested so that we dont need to use protection later on &  take my word 4 it we were each others 1st &  when we started dating we only started having a sexual relationship about a year later which is a very long time 4 guys noways but do u know how special it is to do it with the person u know u gona be with 4ever. i have been dating my fiance from the time i was at school &  its so worth it but hey that just me. As u said u have needs that need to be satisfied so who am i to comment u know

Reply to Proud indian lady
Posted by: Indian Gent | 2009/05/14

i hear what you saying and agree with you 100%. Indian guys i am not going to comment. just to let you know, i am decent, religious and dont even consume alcohol - only on rare special occassions. I do have needs though that needs to be satified. By the way, if you dont mind me asking, are you married - in a relationship.

Reply to Indian Gent