Question
Posted by: Nix | 2008-12-09

Reply to post - 1677

Hi thank you for your reply. So my periods started today but i need your advice again. Yesterday my tummy was cramping so i thought it was maybe just a bad tummy thing and this morning it was Cramping so bad but i could feel it was not my tummy but more my woman parts.... it was really BAD and then my period started.

The cramping continued throughout the day. i also have alot of nasea since yesterday.

now i know i' m not pregnant because of the period but what could this be and do you think it is serious or something to worry about.

i mean i normally have period pains but this is not the normal dul pain i usually get.

My period seem to be normal so far........ it' s just weird, i seriously feel ill.

o yes and i' m extremly moody for the pas week .... also more then usual but this could be because i' m feeling so crapy.

It sounds like period pains but, if you are feeling otherwise ill, you should see your doctor.