Question
Posted by: Linda | 2012-08-12

Reply to Dr A Capsules

Dr, the capsules are Tenston SA. My doctor did prescribe the ''tablets'' for me but my pharmacy didn''t have the tablets. They only had the capsules. I started drinking the capsules but I can''t seem to swallow it. It burns my throat and I feel choked. I am able to swallow tablets for some reason but not the capsules. Is it possible to open and drink it dissolved in water or juice? Or will it be harmful?

Linda

I do not suggest that you open the capsules and dissolve it in water or juice. Rather consult the pharmacist for a similiar product in a tablet form.