Posted by: Liz | 2008-12-04

reply: RE: My Husband told me he is bore

Right. Number one: Stop watching TV when you get home. Pour a glass of wine and sit and chat to your husband, small talk, things that trouble you, how your day was, ask him questions how his day was etc... find out what is going on in his life. How often do you really ask, " so, how are you really?" 

I understand that you are tired after work, but jeez - flopping down in front of the TV instead of loving your husband - I have no sympathy for you. My man and I both have demanding jobs, we are in bed by 8:30 almost every night... but we have not got a TV in the house. We talk, we bond, we touch each other and we have a fantastic sex life. If your marriage falls apart - you only have yourself to blame

Posted by: Fanta | 2008-12-10

Dear godz whoever you are you must move on in to 21 century...........i dont know how old you are but life and world moved on long time ago and it looks like you are left behinde there is no such a thing like house work is female work now man from new century is doing as much house work as women does and they are sharing they responsobilities i do house work and a i make dinner cause i want to not cause i have to but it happen often that i will come back home and my fiance will say to me that he will calean and make dinner for me and i must go and have a bath and than he will give me back massage.....aim sorry to say that
but it looks like you Godz are verly lazy and you have no idea about how to make women feel good or it looks like you have no idea about life i evan dont know how you dare to give advises to other DONT YOU DARE call any women on this forum LAZY..................and come on move on with your life and stop giving advices on something that you have no idea

have a good day....

Reply to Fanta
Posted by: lerato | 2008-12-04

just use the muthi tht you used to make him marry you - simple

Reply to lerato
Posted by: Godz | 2008-12-04

Female means woman. You are just kidding yourself. It is 2008, and next year is 2009.You are a lazy female.You are one of those female who does not their status and who like to moan and who beliefs in 50/50.

Reply to Godz
Posted by: Female! | 2008-12-04

Hehee! " Housework is a woman' s work" !? The same house that everybody else lives in!? You' ve gotta be kidding! Are you people stuck in the Dark Ages or what!? It' s 2008!!

Reply to Female!
Posted by: Godz | 2008-12-04

Hi there,
Joy and Liz, Keep It Up, your advice rocks and is great.
Yes, women should stop complaining bcos housework is part of every women' s life(married/not married).Don' t expect a man to come home to do woman' s work unless he volunteers.

Reply to Godz