Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/05

reply on 1330 for cyber vet

Well, we did not do it at 8 months, because he'  s an Airedale terrier, and they are moslty not an aggressive breed. He was never agressive, but in the last few months he started behaving aggresively. Growling at children visiting, even growling at me sometimes. We never abused him or anything, I love him to bits, and so it'  s just weird to me, and I don'  t want him biting people'  s children, or even my other dogs.??? So do you think it will help a bit?

Dear Anon

It may help a bit but you need to go to a serious animal behaviourist with that behaviour.