Question
Posted by: Clint | 2008-11-11

Replacing medication with homeopathy

I' ve had little luck with medical doctors and i thought it couldn' t hurt to give homeopathy a shot. Have you ever suggested the use of homeopathy or had clients give any feedback from their experience?

Dear Clint
As I am the Diet Expert I do not generally deal with the medical aspects of homeopathy. You may want to ask CyberDoc this question. The aspects I get asked about concern the use of herbal slimming pills which are potentially just as dangerous as pharmaceutical slimming pills or have very little or no effect. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Weigh loss' and 'Diet Detective' to read articles on the ingredients used in herbal slimming preparations and their side-effects and/or lack of efficacy.