Posted by: kitkat | 2008-12-19

repeated infections

When hubby and I have a lot of sex at one go (i.e. sex twice a day for a week, some of it quite " energetic" ), I seem to always end up with either a bladder infection or thrush. Just gotten back from holiday, and I' m itchy again!

My last thrush infection was about 3 weeks ago. I used Canestan and it went away. We' re very careful about washing hands before we start, and I always go to the loo afterwards and drink a glass of water.

Before I was pregnant I had never had a bladder infection or thrush (baby' s 16 months now).

help - what can I do to stop getting these infections?

Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrent thrush. Be sure that your husband is treated too.