Question
Posted by: Wanda | 2010/05/20

Repeat posts

Hi CS

I enjoy reading this forum as I find the advice interesting and sometimes useful for myself. I''ve noticed that some people often post the same question/problem under different nicknames, sometimes over and over again! You can see its the same poster by the style etc. Why do they do this, do you think they expect to get a different answer under another name, or do they want us/you to think that there are HUNDREDS of people out there with the same problem? I find this fascinating, what do you think?

HMm, opnce came across a Fish of that name. Sometimes I think people tend online, as well as some do in real-time, to keep asking their question in the hope that eventually someone will give them the answer they want rather than the one they realize they need.

1