Question
Posted by: broody | 2008/06/14

Re:ovaries and babies

GOOD DAY

IVE BEEN OF THE 2MONTHS INJECTION FOR 2 YEARS NOW.I USED TO HAVE A LOT OF IRREGULAR PERIODS. MY PERIOD BECAME REGULAR LAST YEAR AUGUST. IN JULY LAST YEAR I HAD CRAMPS AND PAIN(OVARIES). AND WAS SEND TO THE GYNIE WHO TOLD ME MY OVARIES ARE FINE. AND THAT I SHOULD BE PATIENT I WILL FALL PREGNANT DUE TIME. WHICH IS EASIER SAID.

TO DATE: MY LAST PERIOD WAS IN APRIL FIRST DAY 21ST LAST DAY 25TH. IVE HAD NO PERIOD SINCE. BUT I AM EXPERIENCING CRAMPS AND A SLIGHT PAIN. LEFT ABNOMINAL AREA. WHAT DO YOU THINK? I HAVE TAKEN A PREG TEST TUESDAY AT THE DOCTOR WHICH WAS NEG. SHE DID SAY THAT MY LEFT OVARIES FEEL SWOLLEN.

SHE GAVE A LETTER TO GO FOR A SCAN. CAN ONLY GO WEDNESDAY 18/06/08. I WAS SO HOPING IM PREG.

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THERE A CHANCE THAT IM PREG OR NOT?JUST HOPING I DONT HAVE A CYSTS.

SORRY FOR THE LONG STORY.

THANKING YOU
BROODIE

It does not sound like you are pregnant yet. Periods may be delayed for other reasons. Do the scan and see a gynae.