Question
Posted by: Audrey | 2010-09-16

Reoccurring pharyngitis

I have had the condition now for the past 6 months- lately i noticed a tinglin sensation in my neck and face. i am currently using a nasal spray Budeflam &  tablets Ferrox

What else can i do.

Expert ImagezENT Expert

Dear Audrey

A proper diagnosis must be made. I suggest an ENT evaluation to evaluate the status of your throat, up to the level of the larynx.
Tingling sensations may point toward a viral origin, that effect the cranial nerves in the facial area. It is also possible that you are suffering from a PND, not well controlled on your current Budeflam, an you may require a different nasal spray.