Question
Posted by: sans | 2010/02/23

Reoccurance of Endometriosis

I was diagnosed with Endo last year October, the Lapscope was done and the endometrium remove via laser and the Mirena Device was inserted. I recently I started feeling the same pain I did when I was diagnosed. I went to see my OB/GYN and she said I have a 5cm cyst but we need to monitor it. If the pain gets worse then I have to go under the knife yet again. Is there no alternative to taking care of the cyst without having the lapscope again?

If it is an endometriotic cyst, you will need surgery as the Mirena does not seem to be keeping it away. If it is a simple cyst, it may disappear on its own.

1