Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/07/19

renewal cream

Thank you for your previous reply.
You recommended that i use the bionic face cream at night - is it okay if i use the bionic face cream during the day (together with sunscreen spf 30) and the renewal cream as a night cream?
I am 26 years old and i am currently using the bionic face cream as a day cream  the neoceuticals facial cleanser 2 a day, renewal cream as a night cream and eye cream 2 a day - is this fine for a anti-ageing regime?
thank you

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anonymous, thank you for getting back to me.

I see no problem in using the products in the order as recommended by you. If you find that the Renewal cream does not moisturize enough you can add the Bionic to the regime.