Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/07/16

renewal cream

Goodmorning! How long must i use the neostrata renewal cream before i will see an improvement in my skin and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anonymous, thank you for the question.

One must remember that topical products have a limited but important effect on the skin and that one may need to use a product for at least 3 months before an improvement is visible. My advice would be to consider using (or adding) NeoStrata’s Ultra Smoothing Cream (for day time use) and Bionic Face Cream (at night). Please remember to use a SPF 50 or higher that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide.