Posted by: Dazza | 2011-09-26

Removing upper lip hair

Hi there,

Im having hair on my upper lip and I really dont want them. I tried pulling them out one by one but they coming back even darker and thick.
What can I use to remove them permanently and that can not leave
me with marks or side effects.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Dazza, thank you for the question.

Your best approach would be to consider laser hair removal; however the end result and the risk of possible side effects is entirely dependent on the type of machine used and the person operating the machine. Unfortunately there is no other option for ‘permanent’ hair reduction; if you feel that laser is not the route to go then one can consider waxing or threading but once again these are not permanent solutions.