Question
Posted by: catherine | 2010/05/03

Removing stomach fat

I have done a course on slimming and have been working at a slimming centre for the last 5 years. But I have never really enjoyed working with overweight people. I always had this fantasy of working on someone lean. So my present boyfriend seems like a Godsent. He is 5''7"  and 45 kg and when I suggested that I was eager to try out my slimming expertise on him agreed very readily. Since he gets a 2-1/2 month vacation during May to July I decided to use this opportunity. From 30th April I have put him on a diet of tea only. I plan to keep him on this tea only diet for the full two calendar months of May and June. Right now the weather is bad but if the weather improves I will make him go for jogging and long walks. I am hoping to get him down to 35 kg by beginning of July. In order to remove stomach fat I would have liked to use the machines at our slimming centre but unfortunately our centre has strict rules against using these machines on someone who is already underweight. So in order to molibize stomach fat I have been giving him massages myself. I make him lie flat on his back, then I sit on his stomach and bounce on him, and at 75 kg am no featherweight, so I hope bouncing on his stomach for an hour every evening will have its effect. There is something about his skinny appearance that turn me on and I want to make his stomach so flat that I would be able to feel bone under me when I bounce on him. I know this is rather ambitious but I wish to give it a serious try. I would welcome all suggestions to help flatten him down.

Dear Catherine
I am most disturbed by what you are doing and intend to continue doing to your poor boyfriend. It is extremely dangerous to make someone who is already so seriously underweight that he is bordering on anorexia to lose even a single gram. To then still bounce around on his poor emaciated bones could lead to rupture of his stomach, spleen or other internal organs. Stop this at once and get some expert help from a psychiatrist. If you contine this way you will endanger his life. Because he seems to be under your spell, your bodyfriend needs treatment as well. I would also urge you to stop working in the field of slimming, health and exercise.
Take great care before it is too late.

5
Posted by: Annie | 2010/05/19

Lol& mdash - Shes such a ripper & mdash  i Needed the laff & mdash - omg

Reply to Annie
Posted by: Lebo | 2010/05/07

lol... I think she is lying.... else she is sick...

Reply to Lebo
Posted by: USN | 2010/05/06

started with the USN program and stoppesd smoking(35Y)exercise a lot and would like to know if it can be succesfull and done positive.

Reply to USN
Posted by: anon | 2010/05/04

LOL THIS WOMEN IS SICK !!!! - GIRL U NEED HELP - ARE U POSSESSED BY DEMONS OR WHAT?

Reply to anon

Dear Catherine
Take great care before it is too late.