Posted by: Sach | 2012-08-04

Removing Pigmentation

Good day,

Firstly thank you for all the useful info on Health24, it truly remarkable.

My mother has pigmentation on both side of her cheek bones. That occurred only after her operation to remove her womb.

Please advise as to how she can remove the pigmentation from her face permanently, perhaps a treatment or a cream.

Thanking you

I suggest that your mother consults a dermatologist for laser or intense pulse light treatment. Chemical peals can also be of some assistance.

Posted by: Happy | 2012-08-07

Hi there, chemical peels will help BUT she needa to have the right brand and product (as you get different peels for anti ageing, acne and pigmentstion). It is very important that she goes for a series of peels as she will NOT get proper results after just one or two and in most cases, buying the homecare products is good as it optimizes the results.

Reply to Happy