Question
Posted by: LA | 2009/11/18

Removal of Nova T

Hi there,

My 5 year cut off date was October, i have still not gone or made an appt to have it removed! My question is for how long can you still have it in after your 5 years, im experiencing no pain or infections, and does it do harm to not have it removed immediatley?

A friend of mine had hers removed 5 months after her 5yrs, so i was just wondering.

Thank you for your input!

It is not effective as a contraceptive after the 5 years.

2
Posted by: Carol | 2009/11/23

remove left tube, had hysterectomy 2003, still have ovaries. What are chances of early menauposal. Get hot flushes from time to time, had been putting on a lot of weight in the past year, am not taking any hormonal supplements. Should I worry or should I be taking any supplements

Reply to Carol