Question
Posted by: charlotta | 2010/01/16

remeron 15mg

Im taking remeron 15mg for 3 days. Is experiencing almost every side effect. Seeing my psyciatrist in 2 weeks time. When will the side effects stop and how will I know if remeron is not for me? Thanks

Hello C,
Iim surprised if your psychiatrist didn't discuss all of this with you in some detail, as this was part of his job, and he got paid to do it properly. ALL meds, including antidepressants, produce some side-effects, though we differ individually in how severely they bother us ; and the side-effects are always worse in the first week / 10 days. I guess he made the appointment to see you again in 2 weeks because it usually takes that long for the aside-effects to start to fade, and the benefits to start to show themselves, so its then a reasonable time to discuss whether this drug suits you. If the side-effects before intolerable or don't start top reduce soon, call your psychiartrist and ask what he recommends you to do, as he should know your situation in enough detail to give the best answer about this

1

Hello C,