Posted by: melz | 2009-02-11

hi doc, i' ve been on relislim for a month now. its the first diet thing ive tried. i did stick to the eating plan in the box aswell. i found it very good in surpressing my appetite as well as my cravings. problem is, i' ve only lost 1kg. thats no good at that rate i' ll die trying to look good.......... please advise me on what else i could try, do you think thinz might be a better option?

thank you kindly

Dear Melz
I am personally opposed to the use of such over-the-counter slimming pills because they can cause negative side-effects or not delivery the desired weightloss effect (as in your case!). It is better, safer and more sensible to use an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and to increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for at least 30 min a day. While you are on the ‘Weight loss’ site, read about every aspect of slimming (Diet pills, slimming aids, psychological aspects, etc), esp the negative effects of herbal and other over-the-counter slimming products by clicking on 'Diet Detective'. Avoid any slimming pills like Thinz which contain epinephrine or derivatives thereof, because they are highly addictive.