Question
Posted by: relifat | 2006/06/21

Q.

Relislim

Can anyone please tell me where I can buy relislim and kel-6 and how much does it cost? Has anyone had good results with these products? I am at desperation's end!

9
user comments

C.

Posted by: relifat | 2006/06/22

Fun guy, the product you are refering to is a different one, only available overseas. The relislim available in SA is a SA-product and totally different with D-Norpseudoephidrine as its sole ingredient, as Lucy has stated. I also visited the website where you copied the info from in my search to find relislim. Maybe now you can give us some info on the side-effects of this ingredient!

Reply to relifat
Posted by: Fun GUY | 2006/06/22

Hi BEE..

Smile... It is all about hard facts... not how i feel or what i think..

I hope it was a compliment, but i will take it that way...

Reply to Fun GUY
Posted by: Bee | 2006/06/22

FunGuy I am beginning to think that you are really behaving like a professor.

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Fun Guy | 2006/06/22

Relislim Supplement Facts
Serving Size: One (1) Capsule

Servings Per Container: 90

Cortaphen 320mg

Vitamin C 333mg

Vitamin B-1 5mg

Vitamin B-2 5mg

Vitamin B-6 17mg

Vitamin B-12 3.5mcg

Biotin 50mcg

Pantothenic Acid 8mg

Calcium 33mg

Magnesium 67mg

Other Ingredients: Passion Flower, Niacinamide, Magnolia, DHEA, 5HTP, Valerian Root, St John's Wort, Calcium Pyruvate, Panax & Siberian Ginseng, Magnesium Sterate, Cellulose, Gelatin.

Percent of daily values based on a 2000 calorie diet

Reply to Fun Guy
Posted by: Fun Guy | 2006/06/22

Were did you get the ingredients for relislim...?

Reply to Fun Guy
Posted by: lucy | 2006/06/21

fun guy

what are you talking about???? The only ingredient in relislim is D-Norpseudoephidrine.... it is not great for you but is definitely not everything you said!!!!

Reply to lucy
Posted by: Fun guy | 2006/06/21

What are the main ingrediants of Relislim?

5HTP, St. John’s Wort and Valerian

St. John's Wort Side effects
The most common St. John's wort side effect is insomnia, which is likely to be worse on higher doses. Headaches and irritability or anxiety have also been reported. Sensitivity to light is another St. John's wort side effect.

Valerian has been used as a medicinal herb since at least the time of ancient Greece and Rome. Its therapeutic uses were described by Hippocrates, and in the 2nd century, Galen prescribed valerian for insomnia [5,7]. In the 16th century, it was used to treat nervousness, trembling, headaches, and heart palpitations [8]. In the mid-19th century, valerian was considered a stimulant that caused some of the same complaints it is thought to treat and was generally held in low esteem as a medicinal herb [2]. During World War II, it was used in England to relieve the stress of air raids [9].

In addition to sleep disorders, valerian has been used for gastrointestinal spasms and distress, epileptic seizures, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. However, scientific evidence is not sufficient to support the use of valerian for these conditions [10].

The most common modern-day use of St. John's wort and 5HTP is the treatment of depression.

Reply to Fun guy
Posted by: Jubi | 2006/06/21

I have bought Relislim at various places, Dischem and other smaller pharmacies in particular. I don't know anything about the kel-6 but Relislim is really helping me, it is the only pill of its kind that works for me... (I can't control myself when it comes to food!!)

Reply to Jubi | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Agnes | 2014/03/12

Jubi, hw does ths RELISLIM cost?

Want to comment?