Question
Posted by: Anon007 | 2009-04-07

Religion Problems

Hi All

I am Catholic and the other half is a Reborn Christian, but this has all happened in about 2 months, he has changed rules in our house and giving me ultimatiums i either convert of its over. I get my religion run down all the time and told that im a non believer and the Devil.

Any suggestions to what i should do??

Orgaizations and "curches" who preach intolerance rather than love cause so much misery in this world. While he is behaving like a fanatic in thrall to intolerance, there won't be any joy in staying with him

12
Posted by: robs | 2009-04-08

Tolerance, people. Who are we to dictate whose religious beliefs are right and whose are wrong? Surely God loves all? Heaven is one country, I' m sure that all religious passports are accepted as long as the person is good at heart?
Maybe I' m just an ignorant idiot, but only God has the right to judge. Not us earth-bound mortals.
H, get your facts straight before you make such vile comments. Sies man.

Reply to robs
Posted by: h | 2009-04-08

Catholics worhip virgin mary, devils!!!

Reply to h
Posted by: Believer | 2009-04-08

Just testing the system to ensure communications are up and running !!

You don' t mention if you are married or not. If not married get rid of him if you are, consider it.

These people who criticise other religions are very insecure in their own beliefs and to break yours down, of which they are envious, makes them feel bigger and better. They are small minded and deserve sympathy, but preferably not in your life !

Stick to your Faith girl, you can' t go wrong there.

Reply to Believer
Posted by: Believer | 2009-04-08

Testing system

Reply to Believer
Posted by: Anon007 | 2009-04-07

Thank you all for your advice, i thought i was being stupid in thinking that way. What makes me think otherwise its a recent thing, and its a ' family thing - him + sister + mom + aunt" , let me just mention that his sister and i dont get on. nevr have and nevr will. He knows more about my religion than i do, so he runs me and my religion to the ground. THANK YOU ALL .. i thought i was just being selfish in thinking the way you all have. Im an extremely soft person and suffer from stress so anything and everything gets to me. Thank you for making me feel like im not the one thats wrong as i have been told by him..

Reply to Anon007
Posted by: Juliette | 2009-04-07

Fanatics like him tend to be very hypocritical and arrogent because their religion is right and the best bla bla bla. If the Bibles teaches about love and patience and respect then why is he acting like you' ve waddled out of the depth of hell just because you are of a different religion? What happened to freedom of choice? Ask him what the Bible teaches and ask him if he thinks he' s on the right track.

Reply to Juliette
Posted by: Jojo | 2009-04-07

If he makes you change your religion now, what else is he going to take away from you in future? Your religion and your belief is your personal right and no-one should tell you what you can or cannot believe in. Run as fast as you can from him. He sounds horrible!

Reply to Jojo
Posted by: GARETH | 2009-04-07

May i ask you, why do you put up with this man calling you all these names. How can he even think of calling you the DEVIL??? I wouldnt dream of calling any woman those names! I am afraid to tell you my dear, this is NOT LOVE!!!! get out, move on and be happy.

Reply to GARETH
Posted by: Kel | 2009-04-07

Well if you are the DEVIL and all the other nasty things he calls you then why the hell is he with you???? why dont you ask him that. As far as i know Catholics are children of GOD and he says he is too, so then i dont see why he is so hung up with the fact that YOU HAVE to attend his church. He seems very selfish and wants everything his way. In actual fact how dare he call you those names???? perhaps you have your answer here and should move on. best of luck

Reply to Kel
Posted by: Anon007 | 2009-04-07

We both do believe in GOD but he insists that it wont work unless i convert and go to his church. I was born catholic and will die that way. When i say that he calls me the DEVIL, SATANS SPAWN, a non believer.

Reply to Anon007
Posted by: GodKnows | 2009-04-07

I assume the " born again"  faith he follows originates from the United States of America?

Why not google USA/Babylon/666 see what you find and calmly sit him down and discuss it ...

Reply to GodKnows
Posted by: Kel | 2009-04-07

But you both believe in GOD??? so whats the problem??

Reply to Kel