Question
Posted by: Glyn | 2009-02-13

Relief of sinus headache

I have recently moved into an office with no fresh air coming in only an aircon, I have noticed that I am now experiencing sinus hedaches, I would like to know whether there is some kind of aromatheropy oil I can maybe burn in my office to relieve these pains. Maybe I can mix some to also help with stress related things such as anxiety and tense neck.Thank you

Expert ImageNatural health

hi
you can use lavender oil which will help for stress and give the office a nice smell. make sure nothing blows on your neck as this will compromise the immune system.

Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za