Question
Posted by: Mzulu | 2011-03-07

Relief Cybershrink:Woman

To whom it may concern

I hereby appoint Woman as a relief/Co-Cybershrink effective from 2011/03/07.All her cmments will still be displayed as normal.

Mzulu
CEO:Cybershrink Forum

Hi there, never knew we had a CEO. I'm just guesing here, but do I understand that you have been impressed by the wisdom and helpfulness of the comments you have seen from the person posting as Woman ? We are lucky enough to have several excellent regulars - check out Purple, and Liza, and Maria, and others.

6
Posted by: Mzulu | 2011-03-08

Well my post to Woman was not for anyone to approve or disapprove.I posted it for the appreciation of her wisdom and wise words. As for being CEO and asking her to be my woman, even a grade 1 kid would understand the intention behind this and I''m sure she does and not offended by this!! So to all you ''anonymus"  cowards..hambani niyonya

Reply to Mzulu
Posted by: Woman | 2011-03-08

Well, you are entitled to your opinions, same as everybody else. It doesn''t change who I am , I am no richer or poorer for your poor opinion of me. As QQ said, you can choose not to read my posts.

There is no person on earth who can keep everybody happy! And I have never claimed to be anything other than what I am. I don''t make excuses and I say it as I see it. Luckily we live in a free society, else I would have been burned at the stake, or stoned by the villagers a long time ago.

Have a nice day anyway, whether you find me offensive or not :)

Reply to Woman
Posted by: QQ | 2011-03-08

Personally, I neverread " woman''s"  posts. I find her/him aggresvive.

Reply to QQ
Posted by: Woman | 2011-03-07

Dear Mzulu and CS, Thank you for the great compliment you paid me. I am so chuffed that you use words like being wise and knowledgeable, but alas, I know for a fact that I am not. If my experiences and my opinions and advise can help someone, then I am glad. Because that means that someone, somewhere is a little more at ease, a little happier, a little clearer on the decisions they need to make.

And I also agree that other posters, like those he mentioned give wonderful advice too! I am awed with how well they answer questions! And I like the fact that so many people take the time to answer questions! In my mind, if you have a problem, the input of many people will help with solving your problem. And off course, being able to learn so much from CS. I think HE is the wise one.

Mzulu, thank you for your thank you! As for being your woman, I am so sorry, I have a husband who adores me and who I adore. I don''t think that there will be anyone else for me during this lifetime! You will be surprised at how many women there are who think and live like I do, just keep searching, if you really want her, she''ll come for you :)

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Mzulu | 2011-03-07

Hi CS, I''m very offended by the fact that you don''t know the person who pays your salary!! Anyways,you guessed right,she is very much intelligent and level-headed and does not let emotions rule her responses even when attacked and provoked. You see, its very easy for people to write whatever crap they feel like but she always remains calm and eloquent. Sure I will be on the lookout for them as these are the people that ensure that this site achieves its objectives.
Woman..would you be my woman please..:-)?

Reply to Mzulu