Posted by: Allergic | 2011-08-12

Reliable Food Allergy Tests

Please advise how I can go about getting a comprehensive Food Allergy test done in Cape Town. And if you have any idea of a rough cost.

I am a highly allergic 30yr old female, and have always suffered from eczema, asthma, sinisitus.

Recently, after eating crayfish &  prawns, my eyes swelled up badly. Now, they seem to just swell up even tho I am avoiding those foods, and i have dark rings under my eyes most of the time.

I also get bad eczema outbreaks, which im sure could be food related.

Hope you can help!

Thank you!

You can consult your doctor for an appointment to have these test done at a pathology lab. They will be able to provide you with a quotation, as well as cash payment discounts.