Question
Posted by: CL | 2009-10-20

Reli Slim

How safe is ReliSlim? I was on Simply Slim tablets and thought i was going to die with chest pains and shortness of breath, terrible feeling. I must say that i have never felt this way with ReliSlim, is it a safer appetite supressant to take compared to others?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Relislim is relatively safe. Side-effects should be few, although the caffeine may cause unwanted effects in some

4

PLEASE LADIES DON'T SEND ANY MONEY TO A T.CILLIERS (TRISTAN) CAPITEC BANK SLIMRELI@YAHOO.COM SALES@ABSOLUTEWEALTH.ORG IT'S A SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: theo / tristen | 2014-11-27

just to confirm the anonymous who did the post of warning against our business is in fact michelle viljoen from vanderbyl park, contact details available just leave a comment and i will forward such thank you Theo

Posted by: theo | 2014-11-27

im sorry you feel this way, if you are the one who posted this let me put the record straight, we always used all parcels with sa postal service, they striked (work) they lost and or destroyed our parcels , we tried to get back from their depots any of our stock, nothing was found, the only person who had made a payment and did not receive her goods was michelle viljoen, she was acid, i personally went to her place of work in vanderbyl park and hand delivered her stock AFTER giving her the money deposited back (proof available in the form of a cash deposit in her account, she never did apologize, we do not scam any person , we are a ligit business thank you theo

Posted by: pharmacist | 2009-10-21

Reply to pharmacist