Posted by: Low Low Low | 2008-11-04

Relatoionship issue

My ex girlfriend broken up with me the begining of last month.We had a talk and she said she did not appreciate it when i talk about her to her friends.WHAT I DID was to find out if anything was wrong that i dont know about cause she ignored me for a whole week whiel she was away from work. If i was wrong then i will admit it but i appologised and officialy it did not work.So she smsed me they day after the break up and told me she was a bit hasty and maybe it was just a misunderstanding.AND IT WAS.So she said she want us to get together and talk it out. We can only talk weekends as she is aways weekdays at work.500km s far away that is. So every weekend since then she promise we would talk.And tehn every time i texted her she said she is not feeling well or is depressed.Sunday i ask her again she said she is scared. SCARED OF WHAT? Yes if i ask what is wrong she does not answer.So what the hel must i do.I like this girl but i mean if she wants to BREAK UP then she must tell me.Why let me suffer for a month.I mean i did not go out or anything the last 4 weekends cause i waited for her call so that we can talk.But nothing happens.What can she be scared of.It does not make sense?

What an Adult does when something upsets them ( it was perfectly reasonable for her to be upset IF you were indeed talking about her to others ) is to talk it over wioth you, make sure exactly what happened, express clearly how she feels about it, and then negotiate a solution --- not to walk off in the huff. So its a pty it took her a while to realize this. Now she sounds like she's making excuses not to talk about it, maybe feeling more embarrassed that she made too much fuss about too little, and she doesn't perhaps know how to talk to you about this, and is scared of losing face. She\s scared she'll look and sound foolish, that you'll be angry, whatever.

Posted by: cc | 2008-11-05

Sounds like she is seeing someone else... cut your losses and find someone that would appreciate u...... She is holding u on a string....

Reply to cc