Posted by: Ditto | 2009-02-19

Relationships - Post 1222

I know exactly how you feel, I have been in the same position, I too have no self confidence and am extremly insecure. I know thatmarriage counselling wont help because hubby won'  t go. I too am worried about a third person I know hubby still has contact with now and then,but won'  t tell me about up front. I spend my days in fear of him leaving me, constantly worrying and trying not to let it show. I wish I could stop.

Roxy I will try and look for the books.

If your husband won't go to counselling, he probably feels he has something to hide, that somehow he would get blamed in the process. See a personal counsellor and work on your own personal issues, and maybe later you can persuade him to join you, especially if he can see how much better you feel after counselling

Posted by: Ditto | 2009-02-20

Thank you very much, for once someone being positive and not treating me like a leper.
I really appreciate it.
Thank you, I will definetly invest.

Reply to Ditto
Posted by: Roxy | 2009-02-20

Guilty or not &  Ditto: you know what book of Joyce Meyer changed my life for good.....Battlefield of the Mind. Since i read that book i realized why i always was such a negative all starts since you are a young kid. I couldnt put the book down once i started reading it. It really changed my life and i really hope you invest in that book a.s.a.p. Joyce Meyer also has a websit....there are every day answers...just google her name. Good luck

Reply to Roxy
Posted by: Ditto | 2009-02-19

Guilty or not:

Hi sometimes I get the feeling it won' t stop. That is the saddest part, I put us in this situation and I have to live with the consequences. I wish oyu all the luck inthe world, if you want to chat just post here, you also keep an eye out for me.

Reply to Ditto
Posted by: Guilty or not | 2009-02-19

Thanks Ditto - it is an everyday battle. But I try and surround myself with positive people and actually have tried meditation and it seems to help - just got to remember to do it everyday. It is so hard not to be negative. Sorry to say this - but I am glad to see I am not the only one - I keep thinking I am such a bad person, I don t deserve him and I deserve the punishment, but it has got to stop sometime.

Reply to Guilty or not