Posted by: Guilty or not | 2009-02-20

Relationships: Cheeky Devil

Thanks Cheeky Devil, I did apologise in one of my other questions. It seems I am guilty and instantly think people are blaming me.

Anyway enough of this, I am going to try and not complain anymore, be positive and herewith a positive quote for all:
" True happiness is only in the moment.
I AM fully present in each and every moment. " 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

When one tends to assume that other people are blaming you, even when they're not, it may suggest that you feel a bit guilty on your own. I hope your positivity carries you far !

Posted by: boo | 2009-02-23

.. only God is good :-)

Reply to boo
Posted by: Cheeky Devil | 2009-02-21

You sound like a good person, good luck and well done on your positive outlook ! Good luck again

Reply to Cheeky Devil