Posted by: Sphinx20 | 2010-09-28

I''m 19 years old and Ionly started dating. I''ve got a problem and I feel its going to destroy my relationship.
I think I know what constitutes a relationship but I need some assistance.
1. Commuication: I''m always lost for words and I don''t know what to speak about. At times I''m afraid to
ask him question because I feel they will offend/ embarras him.
2. Trust: I find it hard to trust people due to the fact that I used to have disloyal friends that betrayed me. Plus
this also adds on to my insecurities. Whatever he tells me I find hard to believe. He could tell me how
beautiful I am or how much he loves me and to me that seems like flattery.
3. Intimacy: I''m not sure when''s the right time to have sex.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

It seems like a lot of your diffculties are based around trusting others and more importantly trusting yourself. Having an expectation that you will do the wrong thing and that others will betray you or not like you are at the core of your beliefs about this situation.

Above everything else, it is important to just be yourself. This way you will find the right person for you, rather than worrying about pleasing them all the time.

As for the right time for sex, the only person who will know this is you. Never have sex to keep someone else happy. If someone genuinely is interested in a relationship with you, they will wait until you feel ready.

If you feel stuck with these issues I would suggest you consider seeing a Psychologist to assist you.

Posted by: justin | 2010-09-30

hey for the last one you would want to wait for a while because you dont really know wheater the guy just wants to have sex with you or really loves best friend boyfriend had sex with her and then just dumped u dont wanna regret anything and dont worry im in the same poistion as u same age same problem

Reply to justin