Question
Posted by: Guilty or not | 2009-02-20

Relationships:

Goodness gracious me Cybershrink - I feel sorry for you - there are some weird people here.

It' s Friday people - I think you should all take a chill pill - and stop getting all worked up about what it happening in my life - all I want is advice from CS. Not really interested in what anyone else has to say.

One advaage of my world travels earlier in life is that I learned that there are weird people EVERYWHERE, as well as rather nice ones. As this is an open forum, anyone is entitled to voice their views in response to a question --- and you don't of course, need to pay attention to all the responses --- but remember, they are probably typical of what many of the other people you know in your life would say, if they heard your question or the issue that you raised. People are like that, and you're probably better of for knowing the range of their responses, than not being aware of how others are likely to think

5
Posted by: Guilty or not | 2009-02-20

Okay thanks people. I did fly off the handle a bit.

Reply to Guilty or not
Posted by: TEE | 2009-02-20

Then dont reply to any of the posts like you did before  -)

Reply to TEE
Posted by: Keo | 2009-02-20

Some comments as nasty but will bring another angle you never even imagine.Life would e boring if e saw the world the same way. So ya do what' s right cos you know your firend better that us, but our suggestion and commenta are neutral cos we dont know you guys,Its only your a story and forming an opionion about it, no harm intended.

Reply to Keo
Posted by: Keo | 2009-02-20

Some comments as nasty but will bring another angle you never even imagine.Life would e boring if e saw the world the same way. So ya do what' s right cos you know your firend better that us, but our suggestion and commenta are neutral cos we dont know you guys,Its only your a story and forming an opionion about it, not harm intended.

Reply to Keo
Posted by: Guilty or not | 2009-02-20

Thanks CS Have a great weekend

Reply to Guilty or not