Posted by: Guilty or not | 2009-02-17

It wont be hard - he suggested previously. But I am not for this as I am tired of being reminded of what a crappy person I was - totally sick of it - I have been trying to forget, but so hard when he keeps mentioning and I ask him not to.

Well, if he suggested previously, great ! BNow it's not your idea, and not about crriticizing him ( which he seems to fear ) but could become constructive. NO professional counsellor would tell you you are a crappy person ( which you are not ) nor allow him to do nothing but that. They would hear both sides. So, yes, you would hear some of his old complaints, but once he has expressed them, the counsellor can raise the point of these being old history, and why he feels they are still current, etc. This could be the way to find the solution you seek

Posted by: Guilty or not | 2009-02-18

Thanks CS - I realise that a lot of things are just in my mind and I make it worse in my mind.

Reply to Guilty or not