Question
Posted by: Guilty or not | 2009-02-17

Relationships

Dear cybershrink, thanks for the answer on my previous question. I get it - but the question now is - so if he does something that makes me unhappy or hurts me - I must just keep quiet? For example, if I say something to him like that really hurt me, why did you do that - he blasts off well how many times have your hurt me.........so it seems like he can now do anything and i cannot say anything about it as it brings up my past.

Its not about simply accepting hurtful behaviour by anyone else, but of how one chooses to respond and to express one's hurt. Marriage / relationship counselling is obviously really needed, though persuading him to take part properly will be the toughest part

1
Posted by: Guilty or not | 2009-02-17

Nope it wont be hard - he actually suggested it a while back - and you know what I am the one that does not want to go - I do not want to bring all this up again - it hurts - and I am tired of being reminded that I am a crappy person

Reply to Guilty or not