Posted by: boipelo | 2008-11-20

relationship without sex

Can two people be in a relationship without sex?

Certainly. The President and I are just good friends.

Posted by: Eish | 2008-11-20

Boipelo u need to be specific in order to be understood.Relationship is explained in may specific next time gal.....

Reply to Eish
Posted by: possi | 2008-11-20

yes it is possible. i know a straight guy that was soo deeply inlove with this guy (who dressed up as a girl and looked like one too). the straight guy ddint know that the " girl"  he was dating was actually a girl. everytime they were close to getting intimate this gay guy would come up with all sorts of excuses and leave. they never spent a nyt together but were always together and this straight guy did everything for this gay guy. so yes it is possible. if peope actually love one another more than they love sex, they can be together without having sex for as long as they both want.

Reply to possi
Posted by: Darkie bra | 2008-11-20

yeah right that only works during the so called ' probaltion period"  of a relationship
I assume what CS is saying is if u r friend yes but if u take it the next level not a chance
unles there are religous and medical reasons
but just beause... u asking for trouble.

Reply to Darkie bra
Posted by: almost mad | 2008-11-20

Of course you can!

Reply to almost mad
Posted by: sideways | 2008-11-20

I don' t think it is, not if you' re after romance. If all you want is friendship and companionship and feel no romance towards the other person then yes, but if you feel romantic, then no way!!!

Reply to sideways
Posted by: Leez | 2008-11-20

Hey Boipelo, it certainly isn' t impossible. If both parties agree to it, then why not...

Reply to Leez
Posted by: boipelo | 2008-11-20

CS i asked u a qs y y cant u ansa me, what do you mean by that statement?

Reply to boipelo