Posted by: Kitten | 2009-01-05

Relationship with older man

Hi, I am 43 year old female and have a relationship with a 60year old man. I find the relationship great, he is still very active and young at heart. He is fun to be with. I am little concercern about our sex life. He takes a long time to get an orgasm. I will get three and then he is still struggeling to get one. what can I do to help? We have only sex 2 - 3 times per week.

While there is no reason why men cannot enjoy a healthy sex life with advancing age, changes do take place as one gets older. In particular, there is a need for increased direct stimulation to the genitals. Normal vaginal stimulation is probably not sufficient for him at this stage. Try alternative ways of stimulating him and bringing him to orgasm. I leave the details to your imagination

Posted by: Julie | 2009-01-06

Sorry, I forgot 2 say this  my bf + his late wife were into Tantra. In Tantra a man learns to seperate orgasm from ejaculation. It takes a while 2 master this but once he' s able 2 do it it' s awesome. He' s promised 2 take me for a consultation with a tantrika, can' t wait.

Reply to Julie
Posted by: Julie | 2009-01-06

U aught 2 see how fortunate u r. I' m 49 + my bf is 63. He is able 2 go on 4 an hour + in the process give me quite a few orgasms. Boy do I appreciate this as my former husband only knew 1 thing - wham, bang, thank u m' am. Most times it was even withou the thank u. We' ve been together 2 yrs now + he' s the most caring, loving + considerate man on the planet. Sometimes we do have a quicky then he can come within a matter of a few minutes. Have a good look at your situation, u most likely have the same good fortune as I have
Many older men have what it takes. Enjoy it girl.

Reply to Julie
Posted by: Sg | 2009-01-06

I am led to believe that older men can struggle to have an orgasm,hence his staying power.Most women enjoy a longer ride,so have fun and enjoy the 3 orgasms.

Reply to Sg
Posted by: HENRY | 2009-01-05

I am 66 years old and believe that I can explain what is happening between you two.

I can still get an erection stiff enough for sexual intercourse. My shaft becomes rigid, but the swelling of the bulb goes down soon after I have entered the vagina. Most of the sensation sits in the swollen bulb. Without it I cannot easily come.

When I take Viagra or Cialis my bulb gets fully blown up. I will then be able to ejaculate when I am ready therefor.

Reply to HENRY
Posted by: Sammy | 2009-01-05

Oh dear, you are making me so lusty just talking like that. What I wouldn' t give for my man to hold out longer than 25 minutes.......

Reply to Sammy
Posted by: PJ | 2009-01-05

Looking at this as a problem causes the problem!

He is a damn studd to last that long!! Tell him that while you are making love!! Let him know how much you are enjoying his hard penis.

Sometimes believing in yourself and your abillities can make you perform better.

Apart from the above advice: Delay penetration by pushing him to an absolute frenzy of desire before you give yourself to him. Keep the movements slow and intimate in the beginning. He must want more all the time - he must even beg for more!! It increases the desire and sensitivity.

Reply to PJ