Question
Posted by: Vanessa | 2011-12-28

Relationship problems

Been married for 7 years have sex once a year. husband uses cat refuse to stop.

HI Vanessa - I'm not a medical doctor and also not 100% sure if what you mean by 'cat' is what I understand...I think you are referring to the street drug, and if so, then it sounds like you have two significant problems...Unfortunately the only control you have here is in your behaviour and not his - if he is refusing to stop, and his behaviour has a negative impact on you/your family, then you have some difficult decision making to make...

Claire - SASHA

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-12-29

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist