Question
Posted by: lerato | 2012-08-01

relationship proble

I met a guy in April 2012,he asked numbers and i gave him.He used to call me everyday and asked me how i am doing.He was really boring me but because maybe i thought he was serious about me he kept on phoning me.One day he called and i ignored a call,after a month he called again and he begged to see me so i agreed.The day i see him ,it became a differrent day because i started to love him.He asked to go out with him that night but i disagreed.He asked me out for a night one day and finnaly i agreed because i felt the same as he is.We had a great date and he promised to see me again because for me is i wanted.Since that day one day everyday i caled him ,he does not return my calls or he even doest not answer my calls.I am stressed what must i do.

He was possibly serious about SOMETHING< but maybe not ou, at least not in the way you were thinking of ? WHat you're describing sounds like a confused situation - when he wanted you, you weren't too keen on the idea ; when you wanted him, he became less interested. Nobody else can tell you what's happening, only a calm and adult discussion between you, both laying your cards on the table, might get things clear. Don't leap to conclusions about who he is, what he's like, and whether he's worthy of your love - get to know each other first, before deciding

3

Posted by: Rato | 2012-08-02

I met a guy in April 2012,he asked numbers and i gave him.He used to call me everyday and asked me how i am doing.He was really boring me but because maybe i thought he was serious about me he kept on phoning me.One day he called and i ignored a call,after a month he called again and he begged to see me so i agreed.The day i see him ,it became a differrent day because i started to love him.He asked to go out with him that night but i disagreed.He asked me out for a night one day and finnaly i agreed because i felt the same as he is.We had a great date and he promised to see me again because for me is i wanted.Since that day one day everyday i caled him ,he does not return my calls or he even doest not answer my calls.I am stressed what must i do. I still love him very much,i am trying to forget about but is not easy,the day weshared he was very greatfull guy.

Reply to Rato
Posted by: Mandisa | 2012-08-01

Leave him alone, he obviously does not want to see or hear from you anynmore.

Reply to Mandisa