Posted by: Pamper Me | 2009-01-09

Relationship not working?

Hi! I am in a relationship for 3 months now with a very mature man. We are getting along very well. Only problem - there is this girl (even younger than me) who is still looking for a relationship with my guy. Well, he says that he is not interested because she is so young. they phone and sms each other a lot. He is talking to her on the phone while sitting with me on the couch. I canot help to feel a little insecure. i don' t want to get hurt - too much in the past! He says he cannot tell her not to be friends any more. He says he can hadle the situation. What do you think? Should I stay in the relationship?

What you should do depends on 1. What this relationship means to you and 2.How real is the threat posed by the other person. Only you can answer those questions. Once you have answered – you will know what to do.

Posted by: Sg | 2009-01-09

How can this guy expect you to accept him talking to another woman who is interested in a relationship with him ! Surely you are more important to him than this other person,if so he should stop doing this.
Ask him what would he would think about you communicating with a male friend that has an interest in you.
He cannot have his cake and eat it.

Reply to Sg