Question
Posted by: dharma | 2011/02/04

relationship addiction

I need to find a support group for relationship addiction. The minute I meet someone, I am scared to lose them. it is affecting my life and I am tired of it. And if they dont leave me, I leave them before they do so I am the first to do it... this is insane, otherwise my life is pretty stable, I have a good job, friends, family... why oh why I do this to myself? please help me

Expert ImageAddictions expert

Thank you so much for your post, I suggest attending Co-dependants Anonymous. This is a 12 Step Fellowship where you will find tons of support from people who have experienced similar relationship difficulties as you. SLA (sex and love addiction) meetings will also benefit you tremendously. Here at Harmony Clinic we specialise in relationship addiction, please call on 021 790 7779 for a free assessment with our Clinical Director.
Sending you love and light
The Harmony Team

1
Posted by: Addictions expert | 2011/02/16

Sending you love and light
The Harmony Team

Reply to Addictions expert