Posted by: Thandeka | 2012-12-03

I got married to a man with 2 daughters with different mothers the time we met he was staying with the last born daughter, in 2005, we got married staying with the daughter in 2009, but I did not get well with the daughter because she was very spoiled. When I asked her to wash dishes she would just stay in the dining room with the father and the father will say I have issues. The daughter consulted my sister in laws and they decided to stay with her. I am telling you I dont know what to do she is so demanding that the father cannot even give me anything for the child I have with him now. What I have noticed is that he will buy or give me money when he has given to the daughter. I have told him that I am not a child if he wants to give me money he must give me and not compare me with the daughter. What must I do is this normal.

Surely from the start, if the guy has two daughters with 2 different mothers, you know he is highly unlikely to be stable and faithful ? Maybe feeling guilty, such guys often spopil their daughters, who don't want to share him with a new woman. A father who does not expect his child to share the home chores is neglecting her and mildly abusive - sharing home chores is a child's task and privilege, and they need to learn that they will not be able to spend their life followed by servants to do everything for them.
Now this man has a child with you ( child 3, mother 3 ) and neglects your child to continue to spoil his obviously much older daughter by someone else ? Of course this isn't normal. He is married to you and not to the daughter. He needs to recognize the difference between the obligations a man has to his wife and those to a daughter, and not to confuse them ; he needs to learn the difference between providing a child with what she needs, and spoiling her by giving her everything she wants.