Question
Posted by: Nikkie | 2011/04/01

Relationship

Hi Guys please help
Is it a wrong to not want a realtionship with someone but get jelouse when he is with other women Why am i so scared to have a relationship and why is it so hard to just find the right person? I am 32 and as long as i can recall i ve always been single or just someones play toy I want to love truly but it seems that i atrac wrong guys Please help me

Right or Wrong isn't the realy useful question. It's foolish, and selfish, and a really bad idea, of no possible benefit to you. Set him free, he's clearly not for you. But that doesn't mean you won't find other people with whom you can have more pleasant and satisfying relationships, mutually. No point in being anyone playtoy, but sometimes someone accepts that as a poor second if they lack self-confidence and doubt that they'll ever be anything better. See a counsellor to grow your self-confidence. Until you really like yourself, it'll be harder for someone else to really like you

5
Posted by: adrienne | 2011/04/02

I always wonder how counselling changes anything...we all know exactly what is wrong in our lives and how we contribute to it, or what the things are that are not in our control, how our childhood affected our adult lives...no therapy, no happy pill really changes reality...the reality that you need to endure birth/pain to get the baby.

Reply to adrienne
Posted by: Truth | 2011/04/01

Dear BS
Sorry she is very mature and does not need any advice or help.
Then why did she post here?

Reply to Truth
Posted by: BullSh!t | 2011/04/01

Therapy is not needed. Just be yourself live in love and things will work out.

Also please take the time to be true to yourself before anyone else, then things will naturally flow in your direction. Don''t waste your time or life trying to please other human beings, just concentrate on your own happiness goals and plans.

Finally be thankful your not in " glow in the dark"  Japan, lifes not that bad. . . . . . for now.

Reply to BullSh!t
Posted by: Truth | 2011/04/01

You ask is it wrong? Sounds very immature to me. I think you are attracting the wrong men because of your immaturity, they know they can just use you for sex/playtoy and get away with it.
As CS says therapy is needed.

Reply to Truth